Do you want the ultimate experience? Purchase an all inclusive V.I.P. weekend admission pass and you will have acess to the entire calendar of events and included meals.
V.I.P. Weekend All Inclusive Package for 1 = $985.00
V.I.P. Weekend All Inclusive Package for 2 = $1,525.00 based on double occupancy.
- Transportation to and from Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) provided by hotel shuttle
- 4 nights hotel stay (Thursday – Sunday)
- 3-day early admission event pass (Friday - Sunday)
- All Bingo Rounds
- Admission to Friday morning VIP Breakfast (9:30 A.M.) Featuring special guest M2 Machines VP of Design, Sean Taylor. Located in Govenor’s B in the hotel – MENU
- Ticket for charter bus trip to the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg (11:00 A.M. pick up from hotel lobby – 1:30 P.M. bus leaves to return to hotel)
- Early Admission to Friday’s Show (3:00 P.M.)
- Admission to Friday Night Legends Dinner Honoring the late Roy Nakamura – Pants and collared shirt requested (8:00 P.M.) Located in Govenor’s B in the hotel MENU
- Admission to Saturday morning Breakfast (8:00 A.M.) (SOLD OUT) Featuring special guest customizing artists Chris Stangler and Brian Nazario. Located in Govenor’s B in the hotel MENU
- Early Admission to Saturday’s Show (9:00 A.M.)
- Admission to Saturday Night’s Johnny Lightning’s 50th Anniversary Birthday Dinner – Pants and collared shirt requested (7:00 P.M.) Located in Govenor’s B in the hotel MENU
- Admission to Sunday morning Breakfast (8:00 A.M.) Featuring special gueest Brendon Vetuskey. Located in Govenor’s B in the hotel MENU (SOLD OUT)
- Early Admission to Sunday’s Show (9:00 A.M.)
Included Event Cars:
- Friday Breakfast – M2 Machines 1963 Ford Econoline 2017 Model Car Hall of Fame Promo 1 of 750
- Friday Dinner – M2 Machines Dinner Car 1957 Chevy Bel Air Promo 1 of 1000
- Saturday Breakfast – Auto-World 1971 Dodge Dart CUSTOMIZED by the talented Brian Nazario 1 of 30 (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday Dinner – Johnny Lightning 1970 Dodge Super Bee 2019 50th Anniversary Promo 1 of 240
- Sunday Breakfast – Hot Wheels 1977 Pontiac Trans Am CUSTOMIZED by the talented Chris Stangler 1 of 30 (SOLD OUT)
VIP packages include 5 meals (3 breakfasts and 2 dinners). There are several local restaurants within walking distance: Arooga’s Sports Bar, Perkins, Taco Bell, McDonalds, and Dunkin Donuts. The hotel has an in-house restaurant called Heirloom.
*Meal times may vary due to circumstances out of our control.