Do you want the ultimate experience? Purchase an all inclusive V.I.P. weekend admission pass and you will have acess to the entire calendar of events and included meals.
V.I.P. Weekend All Inclusive Package for 1 = $985.00
V.I.P. Weekend All Inclusive Package for 2 = $1,525.00 based on double occupancy.
- Transportation to and from Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) provided by hotel shuttle
- 4 nights hotel stay (Thursday – Sunday)
- 3-day early admission event pass (Friday - Sunday)
- Admission to Friday morning VIP Breakfast (9:30 A.M.) Featuring special guest M2 Machines VP of Design, Sean Taylor. Located in Govenor’s A/B in the hotel – MENU
- Ticket for charter bus trip to the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg (11:00 A.M. pick up from hotel lobby – 1:30 P.M. bus leaves to return to hotel)
- Early Admission to Friday’s Show (3:00 P.M.)
- Admission to Friday Night Dinner Gala – Pants and collared shirt requested (8:00 P.M.) Located in Govenor’s A/B in the hotel MENU
- Admission to Saturday morning Breakfast (8:00 A.M.) Featuring Round 2 Brand Mananger, Tony Karamitsos. Located in Govenor’s A/B in the hotel MENU
- Early Admission to Saturday’s Show (9:00 A.M.)
- Admission to Saturday Night’s Johnny Lightning’s Birthday Bash Dinner Gala – Pants and collared shirt requested (7:00 P.M.) Located in Govenor’s A/B in the hotel MENU
- Admission to Sunday morning Breakfast (8:00 A.M.) Featuring special gueest TBA. Located in Govenor’s B in the hotel MENU
- Early Admission to Sunday’s Show (9:00 A.M.)
Included Event Cars:
- Friday Breakfast – M2 Machines Breakfast Grab Bag Collectors Choice – a variety of manufacturer produced M2 Machines special event cars will be on hand attendees will pick one to take home.
- Friday Dinner – M2 Machines Dinner Car (1957 Chevy Bel Air)
- Saturday Breakfast – Round 2 Breakfast Grab Bag Collectors Choice – a variety of manufacturer produced Round 2 ( Johnny Lightning and Auto World) special event cars will be on hand attendees will pick one to take home.
- Saturday Dinner – Johnny Lightning Dinner Car ( TBA)
- Sunday Breakfast – Chris Stangler designed custom Hot Wheels exclusive Breakfast Car (details forthcoming)
VIP packages include 5 meals (3 breakfasts and 2 dinners). There are several local resaurants within walking distance: Arooga’s Sports Bar, Perkins, Taco Bell, McDonalds, and Dunkin Donuts. The hotel has an in-house restaurant called Heirloom.
*Meal times may vary due to circumstances out of our control.